Betty White Is Really Good at Throwing Wine
Few insults are worse than a drink thrown in your face. Here's how to do it right (or in some examples, wrong). Produced by Jessica Chou.
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
In case you were wondering, we really appreciate a good drink slap to the face. And we really appreciate Betty White because, well duh — and so we really appreciate Betty White mastering the drink slap.
With some help from Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member and star of The New Normal NeNe Leakes, Betty White learns the art of wine-tossing on her show Betty White's Off Their Rockers. Cue to the end of the clip of Leakes and White and you realize that the wine they're throwing isn't just landing on the camera — it's also landing on castmate Michael Yama. (White said to him at the end: "She’s gonna teach me how to throw a table at you next!" We would be scared.)
Check out the clip of White and Leakes, and practice on your own with our helpful ode to the drink slap.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts