The Best Vegan Dips, Spreads, and Salsas
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Vegan dips, spreads, and salsas are versatile, nutritious, and delicious!
Creamy and nut-based dips and spreads are year-round favorites, and are great scooped up with whole-grain crackers or pita triangles.
And don’t forget the hummus! Go classic and let that fresh lemon and garlic shine through, or get creative with sweet potatoes, red peppers, edamame, and other unique and wholesome ingredient combinations. Hummus makes an excellent snack paired with raw vegetables, crackers, rice cakes, or pita chips.
Here’s a roundup of five of our favorite vegan dips, spreads and salsas!
More From One Green Planet:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts