Best Travel Apps for Food Lovers
Today on The Daily Meal
One of the quickest ways to plan a trip on the fly or get advice on where to eat is from your smartphone or iPad. With thousands of food travel apps on the market, The Daily Meal has compiled a list of some of the most useful travel apps.
- Clipix — keeps travel plans organized
- GateGuru App — identifies airport restaurants
- Navigation 2 App — finds most popular pit stops in the U.S.
- Roadtrippers— gives driving and entertainment directions
- UsingMiles App — helps keep track of travel rewards
- The Daily Meal's Best Dishes App — share your favorite meals with The Daily Meal's free app
Check back as we add more travel apps for food lovers. Do you have a favorite food app? Share it in the comments section below.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts