Best Foreign McDonald's Meals and More News
Recipe of the day
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Wawa
- Mind Over Meal: Are Comfort Foods Really Comforting?
- Study Says 61 Percent of Our Grocery Purchases Are Highly Processed Foods
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Best McDonald's Meals: Forgive us, but the samurai pork burger and Croque McDo do sound delicious. Foreign McDonald's for the win. [Foreign Policy]
Dan Barber Opposing Foie Gras Ban: The chef says banning foie gras is a distraction from the real issues, saying, "We are talking about a whole food system that is really in trouble." [AFP]
Ethanol Corn Could Feed 22 People: Scientists crunched the numbers and discovered that the calories used to make ethanol for one tank of gas would've fed 22 people. [NPR]
Homophobia in the Kitchen: Stereotypical macho environments in high-end commercial kitchens mean gay and lesbian chefs are still a minority. Art Smith, Yigit Pura, Elizabeth Falkner, and Susan Feniger discuss. [Advocate]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts