- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Best Foreign McDonald's Meals and More News
Recipe of the day
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
- This Mother Makes Detailed Cartoon Food Art Out of Healthy Meals for Her Son
- Could Emojis Be Used to Communicate Food Allergies?
- Did You Know That These 10 Small Food Companies Had Been Gobbled Up by Big Business?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Best McDonald's Meals: Forgive us, but the samurai pork burger and Croque McDo do sound delicious. Foreign McDonald's for the win. [Foreign Policy]
Dan Barber Opposing Foie Gras Ban: The chef says banning foie gras is a distraction from the real issues, saying, "We are talking about a whole food system that is really in trouble." [AFP]
Ethanol Corn Could Feed 22 People: Scientists crunched the numbers and discovered that the calories used to make ethanol for one tank of gas would've fed 22 people. [NPR]
Homophobia in the Kitchen: Stereotypical macho environments in high-end commercial kitchens mean gay and lesbian chefs are still a minority. Art Smith, Yigit Pura, Elizabeth Falkner, and Susan Feniger discuss. [Advocate]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts