Best Celebrities to Share a Meal with at a Baseball Game
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- General Mills, Pure Life Iced Tea, ConAgra, and More Pull Advertising From '19 Kids and Counting’
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
According to an incredibly specific poll from Aramark (which manages concessions at nine Major League Baseball stadiums), the two celebrities that Americans would most like to share a meal with at a baseball game are Jennifer Lawrence and Mark Wahlberg.
Tina Fey, Beyoncé, Jerry Seinfeld, and Jimmy Fallon were among the other celebrity contenders who lost out to America’s baseball sweethearts.
Mark Wahlberg scored 16 percent of the overall vote, while Jennifer Lawrence snagged 15 percent. Among women, Wahlberg actually tied Jimmy Fallon with 14 percent of the vote, followed by Jennifer Lawrence at 13 percent and Kelly Ripa who came in with 11 percent.
As for men, Wahlberg and Lawrence tied for the top spot at 18 percent, followed by Beyoncé at 14 percent and Jerry Seinfeld with 12 percent.
Not surprisingly, Jennifer Lawrence ranked the highest among millennial’s between the ages of 18-29 with 22 percent while Kelly Ripa did best among adults aged 50 and older, garnering 15 percent.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts