Best Celebrities to Share a Meal with at a Baseball Game
Today on The Daily Meal
- Jennifer Lawrence Dines From the Minibar and More in Celebrity News
- Jennifer Lawrence Enjoys Cheetos and More Celebrity News
- Ten Reasons Why We Love Jennifer Lawrence More Than Our Own Grandmothers
- 5 Reasons to Make Gourmet French Fries As Told by Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Tries 3-Point Shot with KFC, McDonald's
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
According to an incredibly specific poll from Aramark (which manages concessions at nine Major League Baseball stadiums), the two celebrities that Americans would most like to share a meal with at a baseball game are Jennifer Lawrence and Mark Wahlberg.
Tina Fey, Beyoncé, Jerry Seinfeld, and Jimmy Fallon were among the other celebrity contenders who lost out to America’s baseball sweethearts.
Mark Wahlberg scored 16 percent of the overall vote, while Jennifer Lawrence snagged 15 percent. Among women, Wahlberg actually tied Jimmy Fallon with 14 percent of the vote, followed by Jennifer Lawrence at 13 percent and Kelly Ripa who came in with 11 percent.
As for men, Wahlberg and Lawrence tied for the top spot at 18 percent, followed by Beyoncé at 14 percent and Jerry Seinfeld with 12 percent.
Not surprisingly, Jennifer Lawrence ranked the highest among millennial’s between the ages of 18-29 with 22 percent while Kelly Ripa did best among adults aged 50 and older, garnering 15 percent.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts