The Best of American Whiskies
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Welcome back to our ninth installment of Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2012 results! This week we bring you the results of the American Whiskey category, which can be broken down into the following categories: Rye Whisky, American Whiskey, Tennessee Whiskey, and Bourbon Whiskey (which was covered last week, read the full article here). Check out all the Ultimate Spirit Challenge American Whiskey winners here!
— Sara Kay, The Spir.it
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts