- Todd English born (1960)
Berries Prevent Cognitive Decline and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal's Media Mix brings you the biggest news around the food world.
Berries Shown to Keep Brains Healthy: Good thing berries are in season — the fruit is shown to slow cognitive decline in women simply by eating it about two times per week. [TIME]
Food Is Getting More Expensive Worldwide: Oil costs, bad weather, and demand in Asia for imports have made food prices rise yet again, says the World Bank. [LA Times]
Indonesia Halts U.S. Beef Imports: In light of the recent discovery of mad cow disease in California, the country has suspended beef imports for now. [Huffington Post]
White House Crashers Sued Over Wine Tours: The Virginia attorney general filed charges against Tareq Salahi, claiming he cheated customers who purchased wine tours from him in northern Virgina and never gave the tours. [Businessweek]
Brewery Worker Killed by Exploding Keg: A 26-year-old was killed in the incident at Redhook Brewery in New Hampshire; officials say he was filling the kegs with pressurized air when the kegs exploded. [Boston Globe]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts