Become a City Editor for The Daily Meal
Every performer needs a stage...
Recipe of the day
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
- Lafayette Coney Island Serves the Best Hot Dog in Detroit
- James Coney Island Serves the Best Hot Dog in Houston
The Daily Meal is one of the fastest-growing food sites around, both in terms of traffic and cities that we cover. We currently have culinary guides to more than 20 cities up and running, with more in the works. And we’re looking for folks who love food in all these cities to help us run them!
In order to become an Eat/Dine city editor for The Daily Meal, all you need is a passion for food and restaurants in your hometown and a desire to make a name for yourself as one of your city’s most prominent food writers. You’ll make press contacts in your local food scene, receive press releases and invites to exclusive dinners and events, and will be writing stories that have the potential to make national headlines.
Here are the current cities where we’re recruiting:
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a page that’s part of a major food and drink site with content that’s promoted by an in-house PR, marketing, and social media department, with a commitment of only a couple hours per week, tops. If interested, send an email to email@example.com that contains a brief description of yourself and what you love about food and your city, as well as a couple of food writing samples. We look forward to working with you!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts