- Albert Roux born
- Piereogi Day
The Beauty of Boxed Invitations
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
In today’s fast-paced electronic world, invitations arrive in many ways. Everything from email to snail mail, evites, text messages, Facebook, or Paperless Post invites are socially acceptable these days.
The art and beauty of an elegant invitation, formally worded and beautifully hand-calligraphed, has gone by the wayside.
Remember that wonderful feeling you got as a child when a package arrived in the mail?
The excitement and anticipation felt while you hurried to pry the box open?
Invitations that arrive in a box evoke the same excitement, and they set the stage as guests anticipate that the party will be unique and filled with surprises; they catch the invitee’s attention.
And it is even better when the package is filled with something sweet.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts