The Beauty of Boxed Invitations
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
In today’s fast-paced electronic world, invitations arrive in many ways. Everything from email to snail mail, evites, text messages, Facebook, or Paperless Post invites are socially acceptable these days.
The art and beauty of an elegant invitation, formally worded and beautifully hand-calligraphed, has gone by the wayside.
Remember that wonderful feeling you got as a child when a package arrived in the mail?
The excitement and anticipation felt while you hurried to pry the box open?[slideshow:
Invitations that arrive in a box evoke the same excitement, and they set the stage as guests anticipate that the party will be unique and filled with surprises; they catch the invitee’s attention.
And it is even better when the package is filled with something sweet.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts