- California Wine Month begins
Basil and Tomato-Feta Bruschetta
- 1 16-ounce French bread baguette, cut into 36 slices
- 2 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 7 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 4-ounce package ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 Tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
Got the tomatoes. Got the basil. Check and check. But news flash—we think bruschetta is betta with feta. Check it out and see if you agree.
Prepare using your favorite variety of ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese.
Heat broiler. Broil bread slices 2 to 3 minutes. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides. Brush evenly with 1 tablespoon oil. Combine remaining ingredients with remaining oil. Spoon onto toast slices just before serving.