Baseball Legend Nolan Ryan to Release New Cookbook
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
A Major League baseball team isn’t the only thing the famed team owner and former pitcher Nolan Ryan can offer from Texas: The principal owner and CEO of the Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan is now releasing a cookbook inspired by his days spent living on a ranch, according to the Associated Press.
The cookbook, to be titled The Nolan Ryan Beef Cookbook, will offer Ryan’s favorite beef recipes that were inspired by his Texas-ranch lifestyle. While the tome might not earn him another place in the hall of fame, "The Ryan Express" hopes to include some stories from his day playing in the MLB in the book.
This isn’t Ryan’s first entry into the culinary scene, as he’s already started his own line of 100 percent all-natural beef products that he sells under his own brand name, but we’re excited to see what softer, domestic side comes out of the baseball legend through his collection of recipes.
Anne Dolce is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @anniecdolce
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts