- World Water Week begins
Barbecued Chicken Pizza Recipe
Taste of Home
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 Cups honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 Cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 Cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Use leftover chicken and barbecue sauce for an easy to make pizza.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
Place the crust on a 14-inch pizza pan. Spread barbecue sauce to within 1/2-inch of edges. Sprinkle with onion, chicken and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.