BaoHaus, Pink's Hot Dogs Headline Coachella Festival's Food Lineup
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
With less than three weeks to go until the craziness that is Coachella (not quite Burning Man, but close), the music festival has finally announced its food lineup, and it looks pretty doable.
Up first are Ruth's Chris Steak House, Las Casuelas Quinta, and New York chef Eddie Huang's BaoHaus for Taiwanese chicken. Los Angeles' Pink's Hot Dogs is also making the trek out to the desert, as well as new vendors like Wood Fired Pizza and Just Tossed salads. Not quite sure how Ruth's Chris' heavy steaks and mashed potatoes will fare, but we're always down for some dirty chili dogs.
On the food truck side, Kogi, Border Grill, Coolhaus, and the Lime Truck are notable wheeled restaurants driving out to Indio, Calif., while new on-site restaurants Campground Café and Cantina Restaurant (air-conditioned!) will serve up breakfasts/hangover foods/late-night eats. Not a bad gig as you rally until Sunday night's Red Hot Chili Peppers set.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts