BaoHaus, Pink's Hot Dogs Headline Coachella Festival's Food Lineup
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
With less than three weeks to go until the craziness that is Coachella (not quite Burning Man, but close), the music festival has finally announced its food lineup, and it looks pretty doable.
Up first are Ruth's Chris Steak House, Las Casuelas Quinta, and New York chef Eddie Huang's BaoHaus for Taiwanese chicken. Los Angeles' Pink's Hot Dogs is also making the trek out to the desert, as well as new vendors like Wood Fired Pizza and Just Tossed salads. Not quite sure how Ruth's Chris' heavy steaks and mashed potatoes will fare, but we're always down for some dirty chili dogs.
On the food truck side, Kogi, Border Grill, Coolhaus, and the Lime Truck are notable wheeled restaurants driving out to Indio, Calif., while new on-site restaurants Campground Café and Cantina Restaurant (air-conditioned!) will serve up breakfasts/hangover foods/late-night eats. Not a bad gig as you rally until Sunday night's Red Hot Chili Peppers set.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts