BaoHaus, Pink's Hot Dogs Headline Coachella Festival's Food Lineup
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
With less than three weeks to go until the craziness that is Coachella (not quite Burning Man, but close), the music festival has finally announced its food lineup, and it looks pretty doable.
Up first are Ruth's Chris Steak House, Las Casuelas Quinta, and New York chef Eddie Huang's BaoHaus for Taiwanese chicken. Los Angeles' Pink's Hot Dogs is also making the trek out to the desert, as well as new vendors like Wood Fired Pizza and Just Tossed salads. Not quite sure how Ruth's Chris' heavy steaks and mashed potatoes will fare, but we're always down for some dirty chili dogs.
On the food truck side, Kogi, Border Grill, Coolhaus, and the Lime Truck are notable wheeled restaurants driving out to Indio, Calif., while new on-site restaurants Campground Café and Cantina Restaurant (air-conditioned!) will serve up breakfasts/hangover foods/late-night eats. Not a bad gig as you rally until Sunday night's Red Hot Chili Peppers set.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts