Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 3 minutes
Cool time: 15 minutes
Total time: 23 minutes
Yield: around 72 pretzel bites (It may seem like a lot, but trust me…they’ll be gone before you know it.)
1 bag of tiny twist pretzels
1 bag of Hershey’s kisses
1 box of regular M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Arrange pretzels on a baking sheet. I counted how many Hershey’s kisses were in the bag and used that many pretzels.
2. Place a single kiss on top of each pretzel. I used dark chocolate kisses, but you can vary the flavors. I’ve also heard Rolos work well.
3. Bake for 3 minutes. Don’t be fooled; the chocolate will retain its shape even though it’s melted. You can tell by the way the kisses shine (or by touching them…or by tasting one…or two…).
4. As soon as they’re out of the oven, press an M&M into each kiss to flatten it. (TIP: if you run out of M&Ms, you can top with another pretzel to make a sandwich.)
5. You can transfer them onto a plate or keep them on the cookie sheet. Cool in the fridge until the chocolate hardens, 10-15 minutes.
Recipe from foodgawker.com
More good stuff here: