Aziz Ansari Overhears 50 Cent Learning About Grapefruit
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
Aziz Ansari's Dangerously Delicious has been out for a while (for $5! And it includes a list of restaurant recommendations), but this latest preview is just too much to pass up.
The comedian was apparently eating at his favorite NYC restaurant when he saw 50 Cent eating there, too. 50 Cent ordered a grapefruit soda. "The waiter brings him a grapefruit soda, and then 50 Cent said the greatest thing anyone could ever say when they see a grapefruit soda," Ansari recalls. "He looks at the waiter and goes, 'Why isn't this purple?'"
Watch below to hear how the scene unfolds, but fair warning, there's NSFW language at the end.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts