Aziz Ansari Overhears 50 Cent Learning About Grapefruit
Recipe of the day
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
Aziz Ansari's Dangerously Delicious has been out for a while (for $5! And it includes a list of restaurant recommendations), but this latest preview is just too much to pass up.
The comedian was apparently eating at his favorite NYC restaurant when he saw 50 Cent eating there, too. 50 Cent ordered a grapefruit soda. "The waiter brings him a grapefruit soda, and then 50 Cent said the greatest thing anyone could ever say when they see a grapefruit soda," Ansari recalls. "He looks at the waiter and goes, 'Why isn't this purple?'"
Watch below to hear how the scene unfolds, but fair warning, there's NSFW language at the end.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts