Aziz Ansari Overhears 50 Cent Learning About Grapefruit
Recipe of the day
- Guy Fieri made Nachos in a Trash Can
- Mario Batali Unveils Menu at Forthcoming New York Restaurant
- Geoffrey Zakarian Smells Like Vanilla and Scotch & Other Facts from Alex Guarnaschelli’s Reddit AMA
- Surprise! Paula Deen is Publishing a Healthy Cookbook
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
Aziz Ansari's Dangerously Delicious has been out for a while (for $5! And it includes a list of restaurant recommendations), but this latest preview is just too much to pass up.
The comedian was apparently eating at his favorite NYC restaurant when he saw 50 Cent eating there, too. 50 Cent ordered a grapefruit soda. "The waiter brings him a grapefruit soda, and then 50 Cent said the greatest thing anyone could ever say when they see a grapefruit soda," Ansari recalls. "He looks at the waiter and goes, 'Why isn't this purple?'"
Watch below to hear how the scene unfolds, but fair warning, there's NSFW language at the end.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts