- World Water Week begins
Aziz Ansari Overhears 50 Cent Learning About Grapefruit
Recipe of the day
- Michael Fassbender to Star in Marco Pierre White Movie
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
Aziz Ansari's Dangerously Delicious has been out for a while (for $5! And it includes a list of restaurant recommendations), but this latest preview is just too much to pass up.
The comedian was apparently eating at his favorite NYC restaurant when he saw 50 Cent eating there, too. 50 Cent ordered a grapefruit soda. "The waiter brings him a grapefruit soda, and then 50 Cent said the greatest thing anyone could ever say when they see a grapefruit soda," Ansari recalls. "He looks at the waiter and goes, 'Why isn't this purple?'"
Watch below to hear how the scene unfolds, but fair warning, there's NSFW language at the end.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts