Autumn Tabletop Decor
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
There is something about late fall, the brilliantly colored falling leaves, pumpkins on stoops, and the bounty of bright red cranberries at the market that is magical. People enjoy decorating their entryways with bales of hay, and maybe a bunch of Indian corn attached to the door. Even though the bright pinks and blues of summer are gone, autumn ushers in a new palette, with warm creams and beiges, oranges of all shades, and dusky reds. One can’t resist bringing these colors and treasures into their homes and using these items to create stunning décor for the home and table. With a rustic, “harvest” theme in mind, I’ve put together a series of images to help inspire your tabletop décor this fall.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts