Autumn Tabletop Decor
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
There is something about late fall, the brilliantly colored falling leaves, pumpkins on stoops, and the bounty of bright red cranberries at the market that is magical. People enjoy decorating their entryways with bales of hay, and maybe a bunch of Indian corn attached to the door. Even though the bright pinks and blues of summer are gone, autumn ushers in a new palette, with warm creams and beiges, oranges of all shades, and dusky reds. One can’t resist bringing these colors and treasures into their homes and using these items to create stunning décor for the home and table. With a rustic, “harvest” theme in mind, I’ve put together a series of images to help inspire your tabletop décor this fall.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts