- First electric stove patented (1896)
Asiate Wine Dinner Series Kicks Off Next Week
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
- Off the Beaten Path: Dispatch From the 2015 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
- Georgia Pellegrini Talks Girl Power, Foraging, and Culinary Travel with The Daily Meal
- A Taste of New Orleans in the Northeast
- Forget Funnel Cake: This Music Festival Places Seasonal, Sustainable Food Center Stage
Wine Maker Manuel Louzada will lead guests through some Numanthia most exclusive bottles on Monday, June 24 at the Numanthia Wine Maker Dinner. This event is the first of many in the Wine Dinner Series hosted by the Mandarin Oriental in New York.
Every month from June to December Wine Director Annie Turso will introduce guests to wine makers from all over the world, including Billecarte-Salmon (October 14), Dom Perignon (November 4), and Merry Edwards (December 2). Each dinner will feature a specific wine, and dinner will be prepared by Chef Angie Berry’s seasonal menu.
The dinners, which will take place in the Asiate’s Wine Room and have room for approximately 12 guests. The wines featured at Monday’s dinner will include magnums of Numanthia 2007 and the Termanthia 2009. These are two of Numathia's most exclusive wines. The dinner menu will include torchon, risotto, beef and for dessert, Strawberry tarragon Vacherin. To see a full menu for Monday night click here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts