- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Asiate Wine Dinner Series Kicks Off Next Week
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
Wine Maker Manuel Louzada will lead guests through some Numanthia most exclusive bottles on Monday, June 24 at the Numanthia Wine Maker Dinner. This event is the first of many in the Wine Dinner Series hosted by the Mandarin Oriental in New York.
Every month from June to December Wine Director Annie Turso will introduce guests to wine makers from all over the world, including Billecarte-Salmon (October 14), Dom Perignon (November 4), and Merry Edwards (December 2). Each dinner will feature a specific wine, and dinner will be prepared by Chef Angie Berry’s seasonal menu.
The dinners, which will take place in the Asiate’s Wine Room and have room for approximately 12 guests. The wines featured at Monday’s dinner will include magnums of Numanthia 2007 and the Termanthia 2009. These are two of Numathia's most exclusive wines. The dinner menu will include torchon, risotto, beef and for dessert, Strawberry tarragon Vacherin. To see a full menu for Monday night click here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts