Arugula Salad with Radishes and Grilled Swordfish
- One 1-pound swordfish steak, trimmed of skin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Teaspoon horseradish mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cups wild arugula
- 4 radishes, halved and sliced thinly
- Foil-Baked Salmon with Mango, Chile, and Lime
- Grilled Eggplant with Feta and Cucumber
- Grilled Swordfish Sliders
- Cinnamon-Scented Millet with Grilled Summer Vegetables
- Penne with Cherry Tomatoes and Zucchini Blossoms
- Grilled Swordfish with Thai Dipping Sauce
- Bacon and Jarlsberg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 'No-Name' Hot Dog
- Grilled Fish with Watermelon Salsa
I like arugula. I like radishes. I like grilled swordfish. So I thought — why not combine the three into a quick, easy, delicious 10-minute salad? With a zingy horseradish vinaigrette, this is a celebration of all things spring.
Preheat a grill or cast-iron grill pan on medium heat until smoking hot, about 5 minutes. Rub the swordfish with the olive oil and place on the grill until opaque along the sides and grill marks have appeared, about 8 minutes total.
Meanwhile, combine the mustard, vinegar, and garlic in a salad bowl and whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. When the swordfish is done, add the arugula and radishes to the bowl and toss. Transfer the dressed salad to two plates and divide the swordfish equally on top.
Calories per serving:518 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb Sugar Conscious, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.