Arugula and Ricotta Calzones Recipe
Daily Value: 28%
|Folic Acid (B9)||264µg||66%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
Using prepared pizza dough, you can make these homemade cheese-filled calzones just as fast as your favorite pizzeria could deliver them.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoonss extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ozs baby arugula (8 cups packed)
- 6 ozs whole-milk ricotta (2/3 cup)
- 3 ozs whole-milk mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoonss finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb frozen pizza dough, thawed
Recipe DetailsPrep: 25 min
Total time: 45 min
Servings: 4 servings