Arugula and Ricotta Calzones Recipe
Daily Value: 28%
|Folic Acid (B9)||264µg||66%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
Using prepared pizza dough, you can make these homemade cheese-filled calzones just as fast as your favorite pizzeria could deliver them.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoonss extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ozs baby arugula (8 cups packed)
- 6 ozs whole-milk ricotta (2/3 cup)
- 3 ozs whole-milk mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoonss finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb frozen pizza dough, thawed
Recipe DetailsPrep: 25 min
Total time: 45 min
Servings: 4 servings