Around the Kitchen in 3 Questions: Todd Mark Miller
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
The Daily Meal caught up with chef Todd Mark Miller to learn about how his travels have influenced his work. Miller is the executive chef at Michael Jordan's Steak House at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, C.T. Miller began his restaurant career in Las Vegas as executive sous chef at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Prime at the Bellagio Hotel. He has spent time abroad while cooking in luxury hotel kitchens in both Singapore and the Maldives. At Michael Jordan's Steak House, he's known for serving top quality steaks and chops alongside an award-winning wine menu.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts