Around the Kitchen in 3 Questions: Todd Mark Miller
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal caught up with chef Todd Mark Miller to learn about how his travels have influenced his work. Miller is the executive chef at Michael Jordan's Steak House at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, C.T. Miller began his restaurant career in Las Vegas as executive sous chef at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Prime at the Bellagio Hotel. He has spent time abroad while cooking in luxury hotel kitchens in both Singapore and the Maldives. At Michael Jordan's Steak House, he's known for serving top quality steaks and chops alongside an award-winning wine menu.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts