Anthony Bourdain Acts All Humble on 'The Daily Show'
Recipe of the day
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
Food personality and No Reservations host Anthony Bourdain popped over to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show last night, and the two chatted about his amazing life, the consequential side effects of his amazing life, and how to find the best eats around.
They talked about taking risks while eating, and Bourdain shared that a joke within the crew is, "If there's not at least a 50 percent chance of diarrhea when you eat something, it's almost not worth eating." As far as finding the best local eats, he recommends drinking a lot with locals.
It's not the most controversial interview (Paula Deen is not mentioned; neither is Sandra Lee), but it does make you want Bourdain's job (if you didn't want it already).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts