- Taco Day
Another Rap to Add to Your Grocery Store Playlist
Recipe of the day
- Fox Is Cooking Up a ‘Soul Food’ Sequel with the Original Cast
- A Cartoon About Food Trucks Will Soon Be a Reality, Thanks to Margaret Cho and a Director of 'The Simpsons'
- There’s Now a Dating App for Bacon-Lovers Called Sizzl, Thanks to Oscar Meyer
- The 25 Best Colleges for Tailgating
- Adorable Raccoon Figures Out that the Best Way to Get Food from Humans Is to Knock On Their Door
Tween-y band Hollywood Ending might have a Radio Disney fan base, but at least they don't mind breaking the mold and trying their hand at rap. The teen boys decided to put together a grocery store rap, which, although not as fantastic as "Hot Cheetos and Takis," is definitely deserving of a spot on the list of food raps.
Sample lyrics: "Bisquick? I eat that up/ Aunt Jemima, I drink that up/ Woah there Vons you know wassup/ but now I need some Cocoa Puffs son." Unfortunately, the chorus needs some work (seriously? Work on those lyrics guys, that's supposed to be the catchiest part), and the boys could use some dance lessons from Usher.
Watch the entire video below (the rap starts one minute in), and you can download this to follow-up "Hot Cheetos and Takis" over on mediafire. Keep your ears peeled for a "YOLO" drop and Oreo love, especially as one guy raps, "Frosted Flakes yeah we need that/ eatin' Oreos 'til we fat/ Double Stuff yeah I mess with that / reduced fat I don't eat that crap." Also, it kind of just sounds like they're in a bodega.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts