- World Coconut Day
Another Rap to Add to Your Grocery Store Playlist
Recipe of the day
- Kids Try Dark Chocolate for the First Time, Absolutely Hate It
- Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Mind of a Chef’ Is Back This Fall with Gabrielle Hamilton and David Kinch
- Lollipops in Utah, Eggplants in Nevada, and More Popular Emojis Ranked by State
- These People Completely Recreated the Simpsons Kitchen in Their Own Home
- 6 Foods That Can Clean Your House
Tween-y band Hollywood Ending might have a Radio Disney fan base, but at least they don't mind breaking the mold and trying their hand at rap. The teen boys decided to put together a grocery store rap, which, although not as fantastic as "Hot Cheetos and Takis," is definitely deserving of a spot on the list of food raps.
Sample lyrics: "Bisquick? I eat that up/ Aunt Jemima, I drink that up/ Woah there Vons you know wassup/ but now I need some Cocoa Puffs son." Unfortunately, the chorus needs some work (seriously? Work on those lyrics guys, that's supposed to be the catchiest part), and the boys could use some dance lessons from Usher.
Watch the entire video below (the rap starts one minute in), and you can download this to follow-up "Hot Cheetos and Takis" over on mediafire. Keep your ears peeled for a "YOLO" drop and Oreo love, especially as one guy raps, "Frosted Flakes yeah we need that/ eatin' Oreos 'til we fat/ Double Stuff yeah I mess with that / reduced fat I don't eat that crap." Also, it kind of just sounds like they're in a bodega.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts