Annette Joseph Talks Grilling for Entertainers
Annette says "Always have the right tools on hand especially when grilling!"
As a lifestyle expert and photo stylist with over 20 years of expertise under her belt, Annette Joseph has a pretty good handle on how to entertain. With summer very much here, she is doling out her tips on what you need to successfully host during this season. A spokesperson for Hayneedle's Outdoor Summer Campaign, we're pretty sure she knows what she's talking about.
Here are Annette’s Must-Do Tips:
• My motto is to always be prepared and always have the right tools it just makes life and entertaining easier.
• When guests arrive for cookout, you will have everything at your fingertips, no sweat, with a few good recipes under your belt, summer cookouts are easy-peasey. The main event at a cookout is the grill.
• I love a good gas grill and I love an outdoor kitchen even more. The Weber Genesis grill is a great choice.
• Weber is always dependable and has been the experts on grilling for many years. A good grill is the best tool of all.
• I could not live without my grilling utensils by my side. I like the Mirage Aluminum BBQ Tool Set. With these utensils, I am ready for any dish that comes my way.
• I make a mean marinated Flank Steak with my hot off-the-grill roasted corn with thyme butter. With this crowd-pleaser, any cookout will be a winner.
Head to the next page for Annette's “go-to” grill recipes!