Andy Cohen Licks Chocolate Sauce off Padma Lakshmi
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Last night season 10 of Top Chef: Seattle premiered on Bravo, so of course Padma Lakshmi was on Watch What Happens Live to chat it up with host Andy Cohen (also notable on last night's show: Alicia Silverstone, talking about her pregnancy cookbook and all that).
The most ridiculous portion of the night, however, must go to the moment when Cohen decided to make hurricane relief his excuse to try to lick Padma Lakshmi. While Lakshmi recently let some rando eat ham off her collarbone for $1,000 for charity at The DC Food Fight, Cohen let the audience choose what food to eat off her collarbone. The choices included spray cheese, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, and scrambled eggs.
The winner? Chocolate sauce, of course (we would've gone for scrambled eggs, though; it would've been much messier). Afterward, $1,000 went to hurricane relief, Alicia Silverstone was properly disgusted, and the rest of us are watching this video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts