Andy Cohen Licks Chocolate Sauce off Padma Lakshmi
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Last night season 10 of Top Chef: Seattle premiered on Bravo, so of course Padma Lakshmi was on Watch What Happens Live to chat it up with host Andy Cohen (also notable on last night's show: Alicia Silverstone, talking about her pregnancy cookbook and all that).
The most ridiculous portion of the night, however, must go to the moment when Cohen decided to make hurricane relief his excuse to try to lick Padma Lakshmi. While Lakshmi recently let some rando eat ham off her collarbone for $1,000 for charity at The DC Food Fight, Cohen let the audience choose what food to eat off her collarbone. The choices included spray cheese, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, and scrambled eggs.
The winner? Chocolate sauce, of course (we would've gone for scrambled eggs, though; it would've been much messier). Afterward, $1,000 went to hurricane relief, Alicia Silverstone was properly disgusted, and the rest of us are watching this video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts