Andy Cohen Licks Chocolate Sauce off Padma Lakshmi
Recipe of the day
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
Last night season 10 of Top Chef: Seattle premiered on Bravo, so of course Padma Lakshmi was on Watch What Happens Live to chat it up with host Andy Cohen (also notable on last night's show: Alicia Silverstone, talking about her pregnancy cookbook and all that).
The most ridiculous portion of the night, however, must go to the moment when Cohen decided to make hurricane relief his excuse to try to lick Padma Lakshmi. While Lakshmi recently let some rando eat ham off her collarbone for $1,000 for charity at The DC Food Fight, Cohen let the audience choose what food to eat off her collarbone. The choices included spray cheese, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, and scrambled eggs.
The winner? Chocolate sauce, of course (we would've gone for scrambled eggs, though; it would've been much messier). Afterward, $1,000 went to hurricane relief, Alicia Silverstone was properly disgusted, and the rest of us are watching this video below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts