Anderson Cooper Surprises Marilyn Hagerty in Adorable Segment
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Über-famous Olive Garden critic Marilyn Hagerty's segment with Anderson Cooper aired this morning, and the best parts are now online.
Cooper chats with Hagerty about the famous "What does [viral] mean?" exchange, reads her Olive Garden review out loud, and presents her with an Olive Garden meal.
"I actually worked as a waiter at a restaurant in New York and I was the world's worst waiter. I was a waiter in high school and I used to beg people not to sit at my station because they made me so nervous," Cooper says. He shows off his waiter skills to impress Hagerty, then gives her a surprise gift in the last clip. Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts