Anderson Cooper Surprises Marilyn Hagerty in Adorable Segment
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
Über-famous Olive Garden critic Marilyn Hagerty's segment with Anderson Cooper aired this morning, and the best parts are now online.
Cooper chats with Hagerty about the famous "What does [viral] mean?" exchange, reads her Olive Garden review out loud, and presents her with an Olive Garden meal.
"I actually worked as a waiter at a restaurant in New York and I was the world's worst waiter. I was a waiter in high school and I used to beg people not to sit at my station because they made me so nervous," Cooper says. He shows off his waiter skills to impress Hagerty, then gives her a surprise gift in the last clip. Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts