- Moldy Cheese Day
Anderson Cooper Surprises Marilyn Hagerty in Adorable Segment
Recipe of the day
- Paul Prudhomme, Beloved New Orleans Celebrity Chef, Has Died at 75
- James Beard Foundation’s Taste America Climbs to the Top of the Space Needle in Seattle
- Chef José Andrés: Donald Trump Is a ‘Clever Maniac’
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Follow Australian Chef Adam Liaw on Social Media
- Andrew Zimmern Falls in Love with Grandma’s Cooking in This ‘Bizarre Foods’ Clip
Über-famous Olive Garden critic Marilyn Hagerty's segment with Anderson Cooper aired this morning, and the best parts are now online.
Cooper chats with Hagerty about the famous "What does [viral] mean?" exchange, reads her Olive Garden review out loud, and presents her with an Olive Garden meal.
"I actually worked as a waiter at a restaurant in New York and I was the world's worst waiter. I was a waiter in high school and I used to beg people not to sit at my station because they made me so nervous," Cooper says. He shows off his waiter skills to impress Hagerty, then gives her a surprise gift in the last clip. Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts