Anderson Cooper Surprises Marilyn Hagerty in Adorable Segment
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Ina Garten
- Chef Alex Harrell Dishes on His Newly Opened New Orleans Hotspot, Angeline
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
Über-famous Olive Garden critic Marilyn Hagerty's segment with Anderson Cooper aired this morning, and the best parts are now online.
Cooper chats with Hagerty about the famous "What does [viral] mean?" exchange, reads her Olive Garden review out loud, and presents her with an Olive Garden meal.
"I actually worked as a waiter at a restaurant in New York and I was the world's worst waiter. I was a waiter in high school and I used to beg people not to sit at my station because they made me so nervous," Cooper says. He shows off his waiter skills to impress Hagerty, then gives her a surprise gift in the last clip. Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts