- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Anderson Cooper Surprises Marilyn Hagerty in Adorable Segment
Recipe of the day
- Thomas Keller on the Simplicity of Good Hospitality and What Young Cooks Must Have to Succeed
- The Best Young Culinary Minds: Zagat’s 30 Under 30 List Is Released
- An Interview with French Chef Cesar Troisgros: Part 2
- An Interview with French Chef Cesar Troisgros: Part 1
- Talking Chocolate with Mr. Chocolate, Master Chef Jacques Torres
Über-famous Olive Garden critic Marilyn Hagerty's segment with Anderson Cooper aired this morning, and the best parts are now online.
Cooper chats with Hagerty about the famous "What does [viral] mean?" exchange, reads her Olive Garden review out loud, and presents her with an Olive Garden meal.
"I actually worked as a waiter at a restaurant in New York and I was the world's worst waiter. I was a waiter in high school and I used to beg people not to sit at my station because they made me so nervous," Cooper says. He shows off his waiter skills to impress Hagerty, then gives her a surprise gift in the last clip. Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts