- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
And Here Is Justin Timberlake's Bud Light Platinum Ad
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Only 11 Brewers Produce 90 Percent of American Beer
- The 50 Best Craft Breweries in America for 2015
- A Nationwide Hops Shortage Spells Trouble for the US Beer Industry
- Record-Breaking 366-Tap Beer Garden Opens in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Lululemon Has a Summer Lager with Vancouver’s Stanley Park Brewery
Did you guys watch the Grammys last night? Did you swoon over Justin Timberlake's pompadoured hair and bow tie? Did you envy the ridiculous amount of swag that was on stage when JT and Jay-Z performed together?
Apparently, Bud Light Platinum can get you all of that, in this spot ad featuring Timberlake and his new single. And while we love that Timberlake is returning to the musical stage, "Suit & Tie" just doesn't fly in this spot, where a certain word is bleeped out.
In any case, Platinum is really selling the cool-kid factor here, showing a couple glamming up and going out on a date to, you guessed it, a Justin Timberlake concert. But of course, it's not a Madison Square Garden giant venue sort of thing, but a posh club/lounge affair. And if Bud Light Platinum could get us that close to Justin Timberlake on a stage, we would drink it, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts