Amtrak's Lamb Shanks (Seriously) and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Mario Batali's Lamb Shanks and More Recipes
- Mark Bittman's Lamb and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jacques Pépin's Salmon Fillets; Andrew Carmellini's Red Chicken; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections around the country.
Mutsu apples (also known as Crispins) may just replace your Honeycrisp obsession this fall; try it in this apple salad with feta and walnuts.
Here is Amtrak's lamb shank recipe with mushrooms, which was actually developed by Seattle's Tom Douglas. Who knew?
Quail and grapes. Yes.
Brussel sprouts and kimchi? Sure, why not. Toss in some Sriracha for good measure, too.
Scorch some (normally-mild) shisito peppers, but watch out for the random spicy one. It's like playing roulette with your taste buds.
Jim Lahey shares a no-knead pizza crust recipe, plus how to make a classic margherita pie.
More apple recipes. One for every day, in fact. As the adage goes...
Make your own ricotta for a ricotta and prosciutto bruschetta.
Portland Press Herald
If you're super crafty and want to make something pretty, try this woven zucchini dish with goat cheese. If not, just make zucchini fritters.
Make your own brunch (and save the $20 for later) with this mushroom Benedict recipe. Unless you're too hungover this weekend.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts