America's Most Extravagant Ice Cream Treats
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Grant Achatz Is Opening Alinea Pop-Up Locations in Miami and Madrid
- Fancy French? Homey Delis? Red-Sauce Italian Joints? Say Goodbye to All of These and More
- David Burke fabrick Celebrates First Birthday with Special Menu
- Hooked on Cheese: Le Charme of Charm City
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
This summer we've seen a number of record East Coast temperatures, not to mention quite a few summer storms. Right in time to combat the rest of summer as we start to see winter creeping up, here is a showcase of the most decadent and elaborate ice cream desserts around the United States.
From Serendipity's sugar-laden treasure trove to a healthy blueberry-vanilla yogurt sundae, these treats are perfect for eating right until the snow starts falling. Not to mention, Asellina's gelato cart in New York City is serving up unlimited gelato and toppings Aug. 8, from 6 to 8 p.m. for $10 an eater at 420 Park Avenue South. Not in Manhattan? These other frozen treats are sure to celebrate the last few weeks of summer. Click through our slideshow to see America's most decadent ice cream treats.
— Lena Katz, JustLuxe
More From JustLuxe:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts