American Wine on the Rise and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown': Bourdain's latest travel show will premiere on CNN on April 14, bringing back our necessary Bourdain fix for the season. [Eater]
Searching for Ramps: The lookout for the first ramps of the season has begun. First up: Gramercy Tavern. [Gothamist]
Era of American Wines: French and Italian wines might have the bigger names and longer histories, but American wine is on the rise. [NPR]
Lawsuit Claims Toddler Ate Condom: In a disgusting lawsuit, a mother claims her toddler ate a used condom found in a McDonald's play area. On the bright side, it wasn't in a burger? [WGN]
Jesus Toast and More: Why yes, we will take a toaster that burns Google Image results onto our morning slice of toast. Does it work on bagels? [Mashable]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts