All Your Favorite Beer Labels, Brought to Life
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
Today's blog of the day: Beer Labels in Motion, in which Trevor Carmick takes a couple of our favorite beers, grabs their logo, and brings them to life in GIFs we could stare at all day.
Of course, Carmick isn't wasting his time with Budweisers and Coors; instead he's opting for craft beers, which have not only gained popularity for their unique brews, but also for their killer art.
Some favorites? Dogfish Head, obviously with its shark swimming around the glass. Bitter American's astronaut monkey (which always reminds us of Rilo Kiley, for some odd reason), as well as the most recent GIF, the Yeti Imperial Stout from Great Divide Brewing Company.
Check out the three GIFs below, then head over to the Tumblr to see if your favorite craft beer is there. Carmick has just gotten started, and some of these animations are fairly involved, so we'll be patient and wait for our favorite brew to get a GIF remake.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts