All Your Favorite Beer Labels, Brought to Life
Today on The Daily Meal
- People Actually Built These Amazing Gingerbread Houses
- How To Host The Perfect Gingerbread House Competition
- Amazon Offers Easy Way To Donate While Finding The Best Cyber Monday Deal
- 6 Interesting Facts about Anthony Bourdain
- Major Fast-Food Workers’ Wage Strike Across 150 US Cities Planned for December 4
Today's blog of the day: Beer Labels in Motion, in which Trevor Carmick takes a couple of our favorite beers, grabs their logo, and brings them to life in GIFs we could stare at all day.
Of course, Carmick isn't wasting his time with Budweisers and Coors; instead he's opting for craft beers, which have not only gained popularity for their unique brews, but also for their killer art.
Some favorites? Dogfish Head, obviously with its shark swimming around the glass. Bitter American's astronaut monkey (which always reminds us of Rilo Kiley, for some odd reason), as well as the most recent GIF, the Yeti Imperial Stout from Great Divide Brewing Company.
Check out the three GIFs below, then head over to the Tumblr to see if your favorite craft beer is there. Carmick has just gotten started, and some of these animations are fairly involved, so we'll be patient and wait for our favorite brew to get a GIF remake.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts