Alicia Silverstone Feeds Her Son Like a Bird and More Celebrity News
The actress and her son, Bear, play mother bird and baby bird when it comes to eating, and Justin Bieber celebrates 'Boyfriend'
This week's midpoint brings us a whole lot of Jennifer Lawrence and unique mothering habits by January Jones and Alicia Silverstone. See you on Friday!
• Chops & Hops restaurant removed the "Carribbean Black and Bleu" sandwich that was inspired by Rihanna and Chris Brown's tumultuous relationship. [HuffPo]
• Mary J. Blige and designer Catherine Malandrino dined at John Delucie's Upper East Side hot spot Crown. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• January Jones' regular diet consists of vitamins, minerals, and oh yes, her own placenta. [ABC News]
• During her April cover interview, Jennifer Lawrence told Interview magazine, "When I get my first real check, I want to bathe in a pool full of pasta." [Gossip Girl]
• Also in Jennifer Lawrence news, critics are saying she looked too "well-fed" to play Katniss in 'The Hunger Games.' [LA Times]
• Dolce & Gabbana are suing a gift shop called Dolce & Banana. [The Cut]
• Khloe Kardashian quits PETA, after a protester flour-bombed Kim Kardashian last week on the red carpet. [NY Daily News]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).