- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Alcoholic Hot Chocolate
We head to Aquavit for this Swedish concoction
Recipe of the day
- The 1 Drinking Game That Isn’t Weird for Legitimate Adults to Play
- Drink Margaritas Outside and Get ‘Lime Disease’
- These Tequila Cocktails Will Have You Saying "Move Over, Margarita!"
- The One Thing You Didn’t Realize You Wanted at Chipotle
- Best Bars (and Cocktails) to Celebrate National Tequila Day!
Watch the video above to get inspired to make this boozy chocolate concoction! The full recipe is below if you want to make it for yourself at home:
Swedish White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2-3 tablespoons premium white chocolate powder; Ghirardelli is a good brand to look for and will often be sold in cans
- 2 ounces Mackmyra Swedish whisky
- Milk, to fill
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces Kronan Swedish Punsch
- Nutmeg, to taste
Heat milk until hot, do not allow to boil. Place 2-3 tablespoons white chocolate powder in a mug, pour in Mackmyra Swedish whisky, and top with milk. Use handheld frother until the mixture has a light, aerated texture. Whip cream, beat in sugar until peaks form. Whisk the Kronan Swedish Punsch into the whipped cream. Top the hot drink with a tablespoon of whipped cream. Garnish with nutmeg, to taste.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts