Advocates Fight for GMO Food Labeling After Election and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
War on Food Labels Continues: Despite failing on the ballot, proponents of California's Proposition 37 to require GMO foods to be labeled are still continuing the fight. [The New York Times]
McDonald's Sinking: The fast-food giant has posted its first drop in sales earnings in nine years. [NBC Business]
Eddie Huang's New Book: Bon Appétit has a sneak peek of Huang's new memoir, Fresh Off the Boat. [Bon Appetit]
Rick Bayless' New Restaurant: Bayless will open the second Red O restaurant in Orange County, Calif. [OC Register]
Taco Bell Introduces New Menu Items: Look for "restaurant-size" nachos, plus more on the Cantina menu. [LA Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts