- Todd English born (1960)
Advocates Fight for GMO Food Labeling After Election and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
War on Food Labels Continues: Despite failing on the ballot, proponents of California's Proposition 37 to require GMO foods to be labeled are still continuing the fight. [The New York Times]
McDonald's Sinking: The fast-food giant has posted its first drop in sales earnings in nine years. [NBC Business]
Eddie Huang's New Book: Bon Appétit has a sneak peek of Huang's new memoir, Fresh Off the Boat. [Bon Appetit]
Rick Bayless' New Restaurant: Bayless will open the second Red O restaurant in Orange County, Calif. [OC Register]
Taco Bell Introduces New Menu Items: Look for "restaurant-size" nachos, plus more on the Cantina menu. [LA Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts