'90s Breakfasts Gone Vegan
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Ah, the 1990s.Those days brought us sugary breakfast cereals, neon-colored breakfast tarts, and all things Pillsbury.
Maybe you once enjoyed a chewy chocolate chip granola bar, or you just dove into some leftover birthday cake batter you found in the fridge. Or maybe you told your sister to "leggo my Eggo!" or to get her hands off the giant Cinnabon you brought back from the mall. We have a vegan version for all these and more! From vegan Lucky Charms to "Philly" cream cheese-slathered bagels, here are recipes inspired by your childhood or teenhood breakfast memories of the '90s. And yes, there is actually a recipe for homemade, strawberry Pop-Tarts in this collection.
Have some fun, and click through this memory-filled gallery of vegan recipes!
— Kathy Patalsky, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts