- First electric stove patented (1896)
'90s Breakfasts Gone Vegan
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
- Earthy, Rich, and Bold: 11 Recipes That Will Make You Fall In Love with Coffee in a Whole New Way
- These Are the First 5 Recipes You Need to Teach Your Kids
Ah, the 1990s.Those days brought us sugary breakfast cereals, neon-colored breakfast tarts, and all things Pillsbury.
Maybe you once enjoyed a chewy chocolate chip granola bar, or you just dove into some leftover birthday cake batter you found in the fridge. Or maybe you told your sister to "leggo my Eggo!" or to get her hands off the giant Cinnabon you brought back from the mall. We have a vegan version for all these and more! From vegan Lucky Charms to "Philly" cream cheese-slathered bagels, here are recipes inspired by your childhood or teenhood breakfast memories of the '90s. And yes, there is actually a recipe for homemade, strawberry Pop-Tarts in this collection.
Have some fun, and click through this memory-filled gallery of vegan recipes!
— Kathy Patalsky, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts