8 Tips for Bringing a Date to a NYE Party
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- General Mills, Pure Life Iced Tea, ConAgra, and More Pull Advertising From '19 Kids and Counting’
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
On New Year’s Eve, there is somewhat of a magic that fills the air. Crowds are buzzing with anticipation, people are excitedly filled with hope for the New Year, and all the single folks are hoping to kiss someone at midnight. If you think about it, New Year’s Eve is sort of a romantic holiday. All of the glitters and sparkles and celebration make for the perfect backdrop for romance to blossom. So if you happen to be pursuing a special someone, this could be the perfect setting to impress your date!
But dating, especially dating someone new, isn’t easy. And with the pressures that come with most holidays looming in the air it may seem like a little “too much” to take a date out on a night of New Year’s Eve partying. While it may be romantic it also has the potential to be dramatic and if you are trying to impress a new certain someone, you may be hesitant to bring a date out on a night like this. But fear not potential love birds Lizzie Post, the mistress of mastering etiquette, is here to help.
With helpful tips on what kind of party to bring your date to and how to manage the midnight kiss, Post’s advice is a lifesaver for anyone looking to court. To make sure that your date ends successfully, follow her helpful tips and ring in the New Year with a whole new set of prospects!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts