- Taco Day
8 Party-Perfect Potato Chip Dishes
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
We find it hard to believe that there could be someone out there who doesn't like potato chips, especially when there are so many flavors to choose from.
We’re crazy about potato chips, whether we're enjoying a classic Lay’s (preferably folded for double crunch) or a tangy salt and vinegar chip, making funny faces with our Pringles, or even going the lighter-than-air route and digging into a bag of Popchips.
We’re fans of dipping them, scooping them, and adding them to our sandwiches.
We even like them chocolate-covered and candied, but one thing that we’re super excited about is adding them to our favorite recipes for an extra boost of flavor and a little extra crunch.
We’ve rounded up a few recipes are sure to turn heads at your next party. From comfort food favorites like Buffalo wings and onion rings to a potato chip frittata, these recipes, though filled with a junk food favorite, will make you forget their calorie count.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts