8 Party-Perfect Potato Chip Dishes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We find it hard to believe that there could be someone out there who doesn't like potato chips, especially when there are so many flavors to choose from.
We’re crazy about potato chips, whether we're enjoying a classic Lay’s (preferably folded for double crunch) or a tangy salt and vinegar chip, making funny faces with our Pringles, or even going the lighter-than-air route and digging into a bag of Popchips.
We’re fans of dipping them, scooping them, and adding them to our sandwiches.
We even like them chocolate-covered and candied, but one thing that we’re super excited about is adding them to our favorite recipes for an extra boost of flavor and a little extra crunch.
We’ve rounded up a few recipes are sure to turn heads at your next party. From comfort food favorites like Buffalo wings and onion rings to a potato chip frittata, these recipes, though filled with a junk food favorite, will make you forget their calorie count.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts