8 Party-Perfect Potato Chip Dishes
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
We find it hard to believe that there could be someone out there who doesn't like potato chips, especially when there are so many flavors to choose from.
We’re crazy about potato chips, whether we're enjoying a classic Lay’s (preferably folded for double crunch) or a tangy salt and vinegar chip, making funny faces with our Pringles, or even going the lighter-than-air route and digging into a bag of Popchips.
We’re fans of dipping them, scooping them, and adding them to our sandwiches.
We even like them chocolate-covered and candied, but one thing that we’re super excited about is adding them to our favorite recipes for an extra boost of flavor and a little extra crunch.
We’ve rounded up a few recipes are sure to turn heads at your next party. From comfort food favorites like Buffalo wings and onion rings to a potato chip frittata, these recipes, though filled with a junk food favorite, will make you forget their calorie count.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts