7 Fast-Food Holiday Drinks to Avoid
Recipe of the day
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
Everyone knows that the holiday season is a several months-long minefield of temptation and indulgence. The great bird and its many, oftentimes eclipsing, accompaniments. Roasts and hams and homemade pies galore. Bowls of punch, nog, and oh so many bottles of wine, sparkling and otherwise. (There is a reason why so many people pledge to go on diets at the start of the new year, after all.)
Contributing to this glorious season of gluttony are the many fast-food restaurants and coffee chains serving up limited-time-only holiday-inspired drinks.
In the summer, there were cool, calorie-laden smoothies, lemonades, and milkshakes threatening our beach bods. This time of year, you'll find menus specially decorated with everything from peppermint hot chocolates and mocha lattes to eggnog and pumpkin pie shakes. And just as with all the other treats you're buying this time of year, it's going to cost you — except in this case, the price you pay is in the calorie department.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts