7 Delicious, Nutritious Alternatives to Potato Chips
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
You may be dreaming of layered autumn outfits and snuggly scarves while worrying less about your toned summer beach body. Just because hibernation season is near doesn't mean you need to start packing it away for a nice winter's nap.
Potato chips are an amazing salty comfort in the colder months, but there are equally tasty and healthier alternatives out there.
We’ve decided to lose those crispy, crunchy, but often grease-filled fried snacks in favor of healthier, but no less delicious baked alternatives, swapping the standard spud for eggplant, zucchini, kale, beets, apples, squash, and more.
So go ahead ladies — skip the bag, skip the guilt, and snack on with these tasty baked bites!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts