7 Delicious, Nutritious Alternatives to Potato Chips
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
You may be dreaming of layered autumn outfits and snuggly scarves while worrying less about your toned summer beach body. Just because hibernation season is near doesn't mean you need to start packing it away for a nice winter's nap.
Potato chips are an amazing salty comfort in the colder months, but there are equally tasty and healthier alternatives out there.[slideshow:
We’ve decided to lose those crispy, crunchy, but often grease-filled fried snacks in favor of healthier, but no less delicious baked alternatives, swapping the standard spud for eggplant, zucchini, kale, beets, apples, squash, and more.
So go ahead ladies — skip the bag, skip the guilt, and snack on with these tasty baked bites!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts