- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
7 Culinary Content Network Stories to Read Right Now
thehungrygoddess.comRecipes, articles, reviews, and more from the Culinary Content Network.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Happy Hump Day: Foods That Can Help You Smile Your Way Through the Mid-Week Blues
- 12 Recipes That Will Help You Stay Hydrated
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
If you’re not familiar with The Daily Meal’s Culinary Content Network, you should be. With everything from recipes and food-while-traveling tips to hosting ideas, guidelines for what and what not to drink, and restaurant reviews and recommendations, the Culinary Content Network has it all.
New recipes, articles, and reviews are promoted daily and we're bringing them to you in a variety of ways. They're always shared on the homepage (below features), on each channel page (Eat, Drink, Cook, Travel, and Entertain), and are also delivered via our newsletters straight to your inbox.
This week we’re highlighting some of our favorites (although there are so many), that may not have reached you via our other efforts of promotion. We’ve got (to name a few) recipes for a cranberry orange spritzer cocktail, turkey avocado enchiladas, and mashed sweet potatoes with kale and boursin cheese.
Click through to the slideshow to find out more!
Haley WIllard is The Daily Meal's assistant editor. Follow her on Twitter @haleywillrd.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts