- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
8 Tips for a Budget-Friendly Destination Wedding
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Are you considering a destination wedding? Perhaps you want to say “I do” in a far-away vineyard, in Vegas, or in a beautiful meadow on a farm. Maybe you envision yourself walking down a sandy aisle on the beach, toes in the sand and your hair blowing in a soft breeze.
A wedding away is always exciting, but if you’re not careful, the unknowns can derail your budget planning. When trimming costs, you might think that the initial cost of a travel agent or destination planner doesn’t fit into your budget, but they may be able to keep your costs down in the end. Work with your partner to identify what your top wedding day priorities are. Consider all-inclusive resorts when choosing a location, and don’t forget to get everything in writing. To help you in the planning, I’ve put together my top money-saving tips to help keep your destination celebration right on track.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts