- Taco Day
6 Pumpkin Beers You Must Try This Fall
Recipe of the day
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
- Budweiser, Corona, and Blue Moon: America’s Most Popular Beers Could Soon Be All Under One Roof
- Metallica Is Making A Limited Edition Beer in Canada
- 10 Medical Reasons to Drink More Beer
- We're Halfway to St. Paddy's Day: 9 American-Irish Beers Worth Trying
Pumpkin lends its autumnal flavor to everything from lattes to muffins this time of year, but one of its best uses is definitely the slightly spicy, slightly sweet, pie-y goodness it offers beer.
— Nancy Ryerson, HellaWella
More From HellaWella:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts