51 Cocktails to Kick Off Summer
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The start of summer is finally here: the days are long, the nights are cool, and the desire to kick back with a drink is all the more tempting. To prepare you for the summer season, we've rounded up our most popular summer cocktails that we've been waiting all fall, winter, and spring to drink.
Summer is the best time to up your cocktail ante. With the season’s best ingredients (strawberries, mint, watermelon, pineapple), mixology moves toward the light and fruity rather than the dark and spirited. While we’ll never say no to a good bourbon or Scotch, now’s the time to dust off your tequila and rum bottles on the home bar — they’re going to be heavily used this summer.
Whether you have a cocktail party, summer brunch, bridal shower, day at the pool, or an all-nighter coming up, we’ve got the ultimate summer cocktail menu for you. Start your shakers, boys and girls.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts