- Food Bank Week Begins
5 Wedding Table Icebreakers
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
There is a lot to worry about on your big day and your guests getting along should be the least of your concerns! With guests from all different phases of their lives who may not know each other, brides and grooms want to provide unique and painless opportunities to interact.
Ultimately, the bride and groom each have their own guests—long distant cousins and uncles twice removed the soon-to-be-spouse may not even know. No guest is going to know every single person in attendance and that’s okay!
Games and icebreakers for weddings can be lots of fun. Warning: not every guest will want to join in. Some party poopers will surely hear the word, ‘ice breaker’ and make a bolt to the bathroom stalls. Others will groan, but despite themselves will have fun!
Keep in mind, everyone in attendance is there for you—after all, it’s your big day! However, if you are that apprehensive about painful table silence and blank stares, here are some cute ideas that might ease the awkwardness for the strangers sharing tables!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts