5 On-Screen Kitchens That Were Totally Wasted
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
We’re gearing up to do a series of stories on the kitchens in TV and film throughout history here at The Daily Meal — and we’re super excited.
We're reminiscing about some of the best kitchens in film, from the amazing beach house kitchen in Something’s Gotta Give to the drool-worthy garden and kitchen combo of Meryl Streep’s character in It’s Complicated.
However, we’ve come across some ignorant characters who let their kitchens sit there, unloved. Characters like Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw used her coffee table to house her Chinese take-out and stacks of Vogue rather than actual coffee made in her own kitchen. Then there are those who attempted to use it and simply failed.
Yes, it’s true. Some of our favorite characters have amazing kitchens that they failed to use to their full potential, and even though it served up some great laughs, it pains us to see a beautiful kitchen go unloved.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts