5 Travel-Inspired Posts From the Culinary Content Network
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
With the Fourth of July approaching, many folks are taking advantage of the holiday by heading outdoors — whether that means packing their bags for a longer trip or just getting outside to soak up warmth and sample some seasonal produce.
This week, Makobi Scribe heads to Myrtle Beach, S.C., one of the Southeast’s most popular coastline destinations. Man Up Texas BBQ announces a "Texas Q Tour" in and around San Antonio for the beginning of August, and Fresh Eggs Daily highlights Chicken Scratch Poultry’s chick order service (they actually ship them to you from their farm in southern Illinois!).
Garnish with Lemon shares a recipe for a refreshing Minnesota-inspired cocktail, while Delicious Dishings takes us abroad to Paris where she samples pastries at the infamous Ladurée.
To read more about our contributors’ recent happenings, as well as to perhaps gain a little inspiration of your own, check out the slideshow!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts