5 Tastes of Philadelphia
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
Philadelphia is home to some of the most important historical monuments in our country, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Betsy Ross' house. But it is also home to some pretty iconic American foods, such as the Philadelphia cheesesteak.
Follow this guide and you’ll know which classic corners to stop at for cheesesteak — because some are better than others — and which restaurants let you bring your own bottle of wine to enjoy with their menu. By the end of your visit, you’ll have experienced some Philly favorites!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts