5 Tastes of Philadelphia
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Philadelphia is home to some of the most important historical monuments in our country, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and Betsy Ross' house. But it is also home to some pretty iconic American foods, such as the Philadelphia cheesesteak.
Follow this guide and you’ll know which classic corners to stop at for cheesesteak — because some are better than others — and which restaurants let you bring your own bottle of wine to enjoy with their menu. By the end of your visit, you’ll have experienced some Philly favorites!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts