5 Summer Events and Outings From the Culinary Content Network
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
There’s usually so much going on in the middle of summer, it’s sometimes hard to do it all. Realistically of course, many of us don’t even try to do it all, but do appreciate when one (out of many) events happens to peaks our interest.
One of our greatest resources for learning about upcoming events is our Culinary Content Network. Not only do they share their own stories, but they let us know about what’s going on in their area. Even if an event has already passed, their reviews can help us decide if, assuming that it will be happening again, the given event is something that we would like to attend.[slideshow:
This week, Cindy’s Table announces a Paleo Dinner in Glastonbury, Conn., while Boston Restaurant Talk reminds us that Boston Ice Cream Takedown is only a couple of weeks away. Men Who Dine recount the Bermuda Sunset BBQ event and Cupcakes and Cutlery shares her experience sampling Sidecar Doughnuts in Costa Mesa, Calif. Lastly MJ and Hungry Man review a recent restaurant outing.
So whether you’re looking for something to do, or just prefer live vicariously through their travel-minded posts, check out our slideshow to read more from our writers!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts