5 Star-Worthy Cocktails at Sundance Film Festival
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Did your invitation to the hottest film festival of the year, Sundance Film Festival, get lost in the mail? Aw, shucks. At least we know that we can drink like our favorite stars while they party in Park City, Utah.
Here, we have a sneak peek of some of the cocktails being served at the ChefDance five-night dinner series, featuring four-course meals by some of the country's best chefs including Javier Plascencia, Whitney Miller, and Shaun McClain. At the drinks aren't too shabby either: Attendees will be treated to specialty Bulleit Bourbon, Ketel One, Tanqueray, Tequila Don Julio, and Zacapa Rum cocktails specifically created for the dinners.
Now while you're gearing up for awards season by catching up on all the films from 2012 — and the newest films at Sundance — you can sit back with a cocktail (and maybe popcorn) in hand. Check out these Sundance-approved cocktails, below:
All cocktails were created by Snake Oil Cocktail Co.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts