- California Wine Month begins
5 Natural Energy Drinks Worth Trying
Recipe of the day
- 10 Smoothies So Easy Even Kids Can Make Them
- Federal Trade Commission Shuts Down Energy Drink Company Vemma for Alleged Pyramid Scheme
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
Now that the cat is out of the bag on Monster Energy Drinks and 5-Hour Energy’s link to FDA death reports, everyone wants to know what energy drinks they can safely sip on. Good thing the market is now full of naturally caffeinated alternatives to the products in the energy drink aisle.
The Daily Meal has found other options to get your dose of energy — plus real vitamins and nutrients. Not only are they packed with natural sources of caffeine, like green tea leaf extract and green coffee bean extract, they contain vitamins A, B, B6, B12 (particularly known to boost energy), C, and a multitude of other antioxidants, polyphenols, and minerals, too.
Learn more about what’s in these natural energy drinks, and what to look for on the label — we think these make good alternatives for those looking to avoid the midday crash, and help sneak in some true health benefits at the same time.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts