- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
5 Natural Energy Drinks Worth Trying
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
- This Miracle Drink Could Ensure That You Never Get a Hangover Again
Now that the cat is out of the bag on Monster Energy Drinks and 5-Hour Energy’s link to FDA death reports, everyone wants to know what energy drinks they can safely sip on. Good thing the market is now full of naturally caffeinated alternatives to the products in the energy drink aisle.
The Daily Meal has found other options to get your dose of energy — plus real vitamins and nutrients. Not only are they packed with natural sources of caffeine, like green tea leaf extract and green coffee bean extract, they contain vitamins A, B, B6, B12 (particularly known to boost energy), C, and a multitude of other antioxidants, polyphenols, and minerals, too.
Learn more about what’s in these natural energy drinks, and what to look for on the label — we think these make good alternatives for those looking to avoid the midday crash, and help sneak in some true health benefits at the same time.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts